The SaluSmart reusable mask was designed and developed in the USA by Salus Gear to provide a reusable high-level air filtration solution with full face coverage and superior comfort at an affordable cost! When you need a mask that can do it’s job day-in and day-out, the SaluSmart Mask from Salus Gear is a perfect choice!
This easy to operate mask has a single point slide locking mechanism that quickly adjusts the fit to your face. The mask is made with soft-touch silicone material that is comfortable on the skin and a sure fit nylon retention band. The plastic filter receptacle is built in so the 3 and 5 layer filters included are not in contact with surfaces or hands.
- 3-layer filters providing 93-96% filtration at 3 microns - superior breathabiliy
- 4-layer filters providing 99% + filtration at 3 microns
- Mask is manufactured by RSP Technology, an FDA registered facility
- SaluSmart Mask provides full coverage from the bridge of the nose to chin with secure placement to ensure proper performance
- Soft silicone with large contact surface area reduces pressure on the face allowing all-day use
- Adjustable retention bands provide individualized tension and superior fit with single point slide locking mechanism
- FDA qualified skin contact materials: silicone & nylon retention bands
- Dishwasher and handwash safe for limitless washing
- Autoclave and UV light sterilization safe
- Environmentally friendly – use again and again!
- Use under a full face shield or with glasses and get very little moisture build-up on lenses
- Almost no metal design is great for travel allowing you to quickly move through security without removing the mask
- Plastic lid can switch between silicone resulting in up to 25 different color combinations
- Buying in bulk? Custom colors and printing available! Call for details!
Included In Package
- (1) silicone mask in choice of 5 colors
- (5) 3-layer filters
- (5) 5-layer filters
- Instruction sheet
- Mask is not FDA approved, not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease
- The CDC recommends the use of face coverings in public to reduce community spread by asymptomatic persons
- Branding available
- Add company name or logo to the front piece, contact us for more information
- Email: email@example.com; Phone: 1-866-329-1804